Round-up of Wednesday's ProTips - December
BEST SIZE FOR PHOTOS ON YOUR WEBSITE!
The size of your photos used will greatly impact the speed of your website - which ultimately impacts the SEO. Too big of photos and your site runs really slow depending on how many images your site has. Too small of photos and they are terrible quality.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here's what I recommend: For horizontal photos, size them down to 1500 pixels in width. For vertical photos, size them down to 1500 pixels in height. Then, when you go to save them as jpegs, make sure the file size is no larger than 500kb. You can do this in Photoshop by scaling down the quality when you go to save it.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
TOP TEN REASONS YOUR BUSINESS DESERVES A PHOTO BRANDING SESSION by KLEM STUDIOS
1. Boss babes are pros at the hustle and grind, but they don’t always take the time to pamper themselves and love on their business. This is your time to embrace that.
2. Brand photos breathe life into your vision and help you align with your higher self and higher purpose.
3. In a world of iPhones and instant digital access, professional images stand out from the masses.
4. You and your business are the stars of the whole session, and we are gonna crush it like Oprah!
5. Scheduling a branding session with KLEM Studios means you've gained a friend and confidant; we're in this together.
6. You are going to feel so empowered throughout your whole experience with us.
7. Your business is important to you, and it’s so important to us. You have our utmost attention and care, and we will love you and your business almost as much as you do.
8. You get a photographer who is going to uplevel your confidence, believe in your dreams, and help you make them happen.
9. Having a personal branding session will showcase your business more effectively than stock photos on your website ever could.
10. Did I mention lots of love and support?
Do you have a way to capture leads on your website?
A lead magnet can be such an easy way to start generating emails onto your email list!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Don't have a free guide or PDF for someone to download? How about something as simple as your pricing guide to entice viewers to submit their email address?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Start brainstorming something that your clients would love to get for free, would be easy to put together, and add a email sign up form with a call to action to get them to enter their email address for what ever you're giving away for free.
"When is the best time to launch my website?”
This is an important question especially around the holidays and the new year. My honest opinion is that anytime will get the job done, but if you want to make a splash with your launch, it's important to tease the launch leading up to it, and schedule it for a time when there are no other "worldly" events going on distracting your audience from your big reveal.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I would say to avoid the holidays and new years, perhaps scheduling it for the week prior or the week after, because your audience is probably not paying as close attention if they have other things on their mind.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
On the flip side, depending on your audience, they could be paying closer attention if they have off work and have more time to browse the internet.